Time Magazine has announced their list of the 25 Best Blogs of 2009.
You can view the entire roundup here.
Of the list, there were several blogs related to marketing & productivity online. Here they are:
- LifeHacker – blog with tips, downloads & resources to make the most of what you have online, with your digital goods & in your personal life.
- Mashable – social networking & web 2.0 – this blog offers the most relevant and up-to-date information, tips, tools & resources for the online social scene (twitter, myspace, facebook, etc.)
- Seth Godin – Seth is an author of dozens of books & shares his tips & resources for marketing, technology, selling your presence & products and more.
- ZenHabits – tips and strategies to being more productive, and simplify your life.
- Google’s Official Blog – tips straight from the source – about making your website more successful, using the Google tools, resources, information and more.